Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Idaho,

I've spoken with PQ regarding the need for experienced mine management. He understands the needs as much as we do. Up to this point he thought he could pull it off himself and has obviously had difficulties doing so. He fully realizes that not having some one on site in Melba overseeing things was a costly mistake and has created this delay in cash flow. Once things are operating I believe then we will see the right technical people brought in and I believe they already have feelers out.

As far as the last post concerning the weather in October, I don 't believe that is a concern at all. The new site is low elevation and in extremely arid land. The pictures show it like desert with not an evergreen in site. Also, once the slab is poured construction of a pre-fab 2400 sq. ft. metal building can be easily done in a couple of weeks, likely less. Installing the equipment should go smooth as they are doing all the planning now, so that they will be ready to move forward as soon as the necessary paper work is complete.

Investors will gain confidence with the new listing, mill construction, and eventual cash flow. Combine that will some high grade discoverys from the geo's and we all should be pleased with a share price increase to levels we are only dreaming about now.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply