Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Ramping the green.....

posted on Oct 07, 2009 03:34PM

Thanks for the FINRA info. A little delay matters not with a done deal.

I'm thinking that any small delay in the exact OTC trading date won't affect the increase in interest and volume as we proceed. Word is getting out and is it not better to be positioned in SFMI before the listing on OTC rather than after? Whatever the price on that day...be it 10 cents or 15 cents...I think it is likely that there will be an almost immediate increase in volume and price going forward. Anyone wanting this stock really cheap would be wise to accumulate before OTC listing trades ... and as we all know, even 40 cents will look very cheap before long and those still pondering purchasing will be green with envy by then.

Here is some local color...green of course.

By way of comparison, one stock I have been watching, pulled off two nice drill intercepts today and is already up 72% and is at $1.65. Only a few weeks ago it was .75 and I was kind of waiting. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. There you go and too late to make a buck but it is still heading up long term and hey, guess what...it has years of effort before ever even contemplating production.

Another tiny explorer has gone from 6 cents in Jan. slowly to 12 cents a few days ago and for no known reason has shot up to 21 cents today on volume. It has absolutlely nothing compared to SFMI. Another one that I mentioned to a few who post here a week or so ago is now heading back up to 50 cents after dropping to 38 cents. It has some major players behind it and is virtually an unknown. I expect it to keep moving up to well above a dollar before an announcement is made. I then expect it to go higher on news. I own it.

Why do I keep harping on all this here? Because when I see where SFMI is and what it holds and that it is near production...then I measure it against stocks like those above...anything under 40 cents looks absurd right now...on spec alone.

The sooner new posters lurking here realize what this thing is all about and that we are in a PM bull market they won't have to look back and think "woulda, shoulda, coulda". SFMI just hit 6 cents and has been steadily increasing with momentum.

It ain't easy being green.

Oct 08, 2009 11:32AM

Oct 08, 2009 11:54AM

Oct 08, 2009 12:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply