Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Re: Background music from Le Metropole Cafe....excerpts

Nice post PMseeker. Imagine your analysis at 2 oz/ton and gold at $1500? The JPM atmosphere is pregnant with expectation. Here is some upbeat info tonight:

From 321 Gold tonight:

Gold Juniors Geyser Time!

Stewart Thomson
email: s2p3t4@sympatico.ca
Oct 14, 2009

Excerpts:

7. What the gold community is witnessing is a bankster-engineered panic out of the US dollar. All it takes is for a small portion of the world's largest market to make its way into gold and you have the potential for an upside blast like has never been experienced in history

14. I believe we are on the doorstep of a major surge of institutional dollars into gold. Some are already entering the gold room now.

15. I've long stated that the gold juniors would shine only when the US dollar institutional lake began moving into gold, not just into foreign currencies. I gave $1000 as the rough launchpad where I expected to see the lake start the gold geyser erruption. Assuming there are no new massive OTCD (OTC derivatives) surprises, I think we're at that point right now. I seriously believe there is more leverage in junior gold stocks to gold bullion, right now, than there is with futures contracts. That's the power, that's the tool that is sitting right in front of you in your gold toolbox.

16. Junior gold stocks are offering you leverage with no margin calls.

21. As the juniors go on a tear that could make the high-tech bull market look like a bear, I believe "stock picking" will become even more irrelevant with the junior golds that it was with the high techs.

22. Last week I asked subscribers to send me their favourite gold juniors and I'd run the technicals on them and post them on my website. I got overwhelmed. I posted all thru the weekend and I'm still only partway done. The bottom line is that the technical situations on almost all the gold monthly charts is the exact opposite of what I saw when they crashed last year. Basis the monthly charts, last year showed one major sell signal after another. What I'm seeing now, especially basis the TRIX indicator that is too boring for most writers and investors to follow, what I'm seeing are major multi-YEAR buy signals!

23. Don't focus on some negative mining report and ignore billions of dollars of institutional money flow panic-buying the juniors!

New Message
Please login to post a reply