Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

WE all fought a good fight over there, in the end I toned down reading thru all the garbage, to hard on the blood presseure.

On a side note I had a couple of questions for Rich K last week and we had an interesting talk. Apparently the rest of the tailings assays will be gradually released after production starts. Also they will be sampling everything that they will be feeding into the mill.

The are planning the next shareholder meeting in Sept. no date yet, but likely towards month end as in the tour 2008. The last one was great and they plan on having it at the mill site. I don't know if they will include a mtn tour again, but the last one was real interesting.

We also had a conversation about the new mill manager. He came from one of Barrick's mills 200 or so miles south. He was senior management there and he spent 2 months doing dd on SFMI before he accepted the position. Apparently he was very intensive in his dd and obviously found things to his liking. Leaving Barrick who must provide large benefits tells me a lot and shoud increase investors confidence levels.

I see gold opened up $5 overseas just now, we'll see what morning brings

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply