Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Re: Two observations about this forum and more

posted on Apr 06, 2010 02:01PM

Please feel free to post here as often as you want Pic. I never miss a post on the ecu board. I did the same as you and moved some exn proceeds into more SFMI , which is looking like great timing, for a change.

Regarding those 2 questions you had, April 19 is the hopefull start up date that the company has announced. It won't bother me if they miss it by a bit, cause I've been waiting for 21/2 years now, though it would open up the doors for more of the basher bs.

I talked to Rich Kaiser [IR] about the sh meeting/mill/mine tour and he's of the thought that later Sept. might be a good time frame similar to the one in '08. Most folks summer plans are done by then and it's a little cooler. They plan on having it at the mill site. The last one was great and they bought the food and bevy's. I plan on trying to make it, but have an elk hunt planned for around the same time frame, so may have to juggle.

I talked to another group of investors today who are doing most of the buying today and they think we should see .15 here this month and .50 once some of the numbers they are holding come out. We shall see...

New Message
Please login to post a reply