Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Re: Two observations about this forum and more

posted on Apr 06, 2010 01:47PM

Hey pic,

Post as often as you want. As to your observations,

1. We've never gotten into the routine of making recs here. Up until recently, there just weren't that many posters or posts, so it wasn't hard to look through all of them. The posts I find most worth recommending are those that have information I might want to look back and find again.

2. There are plenty of "big picture" discussions around, just not here. Sinbob occasionally posts a general opinion or an especially good article (which saves me the time of going through all the drek out there), but in general the topic here is SFMI and directly related matters. Personally I'd like to keep it that way, since there are so many other fora where you can get general discussions. No sense repeating them on every precious metals miner board. BTW, the general board I read most is here: IV Precious Metals board

April 19 is when SFMI announced that the mill will start operations. They've been known to be optimistic regarding timelines, so take it with a grain of salt. Should be soon, though- check out the webcam: SFMI webcam

I know SFMI has arranged tours for investors before. I've heard talk of another investor meeting up that way. I'm not sure if they have anything specific planned yet, but it would be fun!

GL

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply