Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Don't worry about that horse Sinbob, but I may take you up on that burger [1] and beer[many].

I think what we are seeing is a little catch up here. The realization of in the ground value and fortunately above the ground value are sinking in. Goals are being met with the uplisting, immenent production and that builds confidence.

I talked to a few major holders today and the consensus seems to be that the buying today was a combo of position seekers and short covering. There was some deep pocket buying today with the largest I saw being a 690,000 fill at .14

Rumour has it that some buying was from some funds out of NY and who knows about another rumour involving out of country money. What leads me to believe that we are going higher [besides the chart] was the last hour of trading. The buying backed off hoping for a sell off and when it did't materialize to any extent, the buying came back strong, with close to 1.5 mil. in the last 45 minutes. Somebody wants/needs shares.

I'm in for the long haul as the real excitement will begin when the drill bit starts talkin'!glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply