Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Re: DID U LIKE TODAYS ACTION?

posted on Apr 27, 2010 08:29AM

Yes the sp action was encouraging. Mostly retail buying with lots of small orders.

So now on to the 'how u like me now' part.

I'm thinking that insider info repeatedly blabbed on all 3 bullboards is not good. I know IR is pizzed that this is happening and your source, who gave you this info had his azz kicked. Pretty dumb move in my opinion. There's enough people out there trying to tear this story apart and look for reasons to file complaints and that doesn't help the company or its shareholders.

It looks like the bozy have got gold down today for option expiry. I'm thinking they are going to be a little more gentle with so many eyes watching their action this month. I was actually hoping for more, in order to get a few more cheaper call options on the bigger producers, who should run well next month.

Could be an interesting day for SFMI as carmin is calling for the NY deep pockets to step up to the plate today. We shall see, I think the next breakout number is 16.5. There does seem to be a few less shares available as our shareholder base grows.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply