Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Well, I suppose posting on iHub, as you suggest, is the best way to go about it, IF a person wanted to devote all that time doing so.

I've never posted on iHub, never will either since I'm not going to visit anymore. To me it just resembles Stockhouse. Same sort of garbage - bashers talking stupid and knowledgeable folk trying to counteract stupidity. Just seems like a total waste of time. Personally, I have better things to do than hash it out with sh!t-disturbers.

I haven't been to Stockhouse in a very, very long time. Just had my first look at iHub within the last month. Yup, same as Stockhouse. Too bad. Let iHub do it Stockhouse imitation and get the same reputation.

On the other side of the tracks is Agoracom. Looks better, smells good, sunshine and a nice breeze. Oh, and good info from knowledgeable people, too. Doesn't require getting dirty or nasty. Sure, opinions differ, but only adults are allowed, with manners, too.

Of course it means less traffic on these forums since 90% of the worthless, childish dribble simply isn't seen here. However, that's a good thing because it means less time needed to write defensive posts, resulting in time being freed up to pursue other things.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply