Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I spoke to IR (Rich) today re. revenue report. Confirmed my estimate of 3 months ago, posted on this board. Revenue, and purity info will be released within 30 days of smelt. Our product sent to the smelter on the 17th of May is in a que for a 30 day turnaround. I hope it will be reported before the end of Q1.

First revenue will be reported as either posession of dore bars or sale. Most likely sale, as they desperately need cash. Don't expect much, as the first material sent to the smelter was used to tweek the mill, and of intensionally poor quality. This means that we won't have a quality number until at least the release of the Q3 10-Q in November. We are in a relatively quiet period not withstanding the announcement of revenue until the Q2 audited results are released in August.

Some info will continue to be released on a regular basis, but SFMI is not yet a production company. Still a Micro Cap JPM exploration stage comany with no significant revenue, and will continue to be until at least November, when audited Q3 results will hit the market.

Most stock investors won't touch a company that has not shown results, no matter the potential. Most likely, by the time they stop giving shares to pay bills, there will be 300M shares. This means that they will have to net $30M in order to report a .10 per share earning, which can reasonbly be expected to get a 30-40PE based on forward earnings. So I think $3-4 share price by next spring, and $8-10 in 18 months if they can get $.05 net per quarter.

Most likely the recent action is seasonal in nature (according to Rich) and (according to me) not the result of a conspiracy that some people would like it to be. Keep your shorts on (double entendre) and use this time to accumulate, and get a job until the ship comes in.

BTW, the new CFO was already the corp accountant (not auditor). He would have been a fool to turn down this position, since he has been paid over the last 2 years with a combination of cash, stock, and convertibles which have already made him wealthy and a major shareholder in the company.

Iggy

New Message
Please login to post a reply