Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I completely agree with your thoughts on ihub, I have not posted anything on there for SFMI due to all the nonsense people put out there. I do go on there to read posts just for kicks though. Recently I have had a lot of money tied up and was in some what of tight position unfortunatley I sold my GHDC and used that revenue to buy some more SFMI. The current prices SFMI are pretty good for me rite now. I do plan on getting back into GHDC but if the prices for SFMI stay the same more than likely I will be investing more here. As for now I believe that SFMI is making a very strong support at the current price levels. I do realize that current fluctuations can be some what tastless but I have faith in this company and its fundamentals. Even if we look at the technical side of things we are still in an upwards trends, is there going to be fluctuations afcourse this is stocks. As for the lack of volume that is also being brought up in this forum is actually works in favour for us. I feel this means that the daytraders are out and for the most part a very stong position is being held by the longs. We refuse to let the pps fall below a certain point because we know the potential of this stock. Once we break past the early .30's resistance we should see a steady climb up hopefully .02 or .03 cents a week. I prefer a slow and steady climb as compared to high fast and volatile climbs. This post my honest and humble opinion.

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply