Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I post over there unde the name of Spratnikkie...and have been limited to 2 post/day. DC, Spiny and others here have been dong an admirable job of countering SFMI's detractors over there, and I congratulate them for the effort and time spent.

In the end, I suspect all the bashing is mice nuts stuff that is without integrity and substance in most cases. I have expressed my opinions on this subject to the point of mind numbing redundancy. I do admit there that there is room for critical questions for any investment though and I find I have to temper my emotions/reactiveness and try not to get drawn into the BS.

We are upon the cusp of a new age of austerity and attrition that will soon force changes in the markets that will be most sobering...change long overdue. Many of us here understand that and realize that the PMs are the way to go. I do not think that the fraudsters we deal with, even down to the level of their manipulation of the JPMs, understand how close they are to being obliterated. Those that do understand are in panic mode right now but think that they can bully and decieve their way to their objectives...because they have been able to fstill or so long...and becuase they now have no other choice. The really big boys know they can use gold to their advantage... because of the outstanding derivatives losses... when it is revalued many times over the next months/years to price levels unimaginable at this time. These are the guys that want all the marbles to control the global economy with hard asset backing. the rabble need to be deprived of such opportunities.

I will continue to post at the hub at times and challenge the deceptive lies and opinions of those such as gump, etc. who proliferate under multiple alias' on so many BBs. These people are basically paid, bottom rung employees of an organized crime banking mafia that has infiltrated all levels of business and western governments. The emerging markets and powers of the east, the BRICs, the ME and others are now in a position to take them on as a new world order takes command. To say that the next few years will be far from boring is obvious as all growing the friction heats up to incendiary flame-outs.

Gold and silver are the best bet individuals have to preserve their future solvency.

New Message
Please login to post a reply