Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Thanks Sibob, for a thouroughly concise explanation of the refining process. The fact is that the story changed from what was in prior releases. That said, I said that no revenue would be reported recently on this board, and was rebuked for making negative comments.

For a guy who seems to understand how the Government/Banking Conspiracy has been out to supress Gold prices for years, you seem all too willing to lay dawn for some guys who happened to be given a goose and have proceded to do their best to keep all of the eggs for themselves. Old parables have always had a grain of truth in them. How hard would it have been to throw us a bone? Reporting the revenue, which I think we all know they had in June, was a choice that they made not to do, and had nothing to do with the final whatever dirivative. How come understnding what kind of people are invovled as shorts in the market comes so easily, but you don't want to admit the possibility that you are dealing with the same kind of people on the other side of the equation. Prove me wrong.

Iggy

New Message
Please login to post a reply