Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Actually, it was Carmine and another guy who started a board called New York Big Money- basically a place for people invested in SFMI to talk about SFMI AND other stocks. It was immediately shut down because you can't have two boards for the same stock- never mind half the messages were about other stocks. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm also in WOLV and SLTA. I think I've mentioned them here before. WOLV as you know has claims over a huge unexplored area in Canada, with massive copper showings right by the new highway. Just waiting for drill results. Low OS (77M), low float, and what seems to be exceptional management. The ihub board has very good DD. Completely under the radar. Should be able to sell or JV parts to fund exploring the rest. Just down the road from Vale's new billion dollar smelter.

SLTA is similar to SFMI- there has been small scale production on the easy to get at alluvial part of their claims. If they get that production going again, it should fund going after the much larger hard rock areas. Presently behind on their paperwork, but recent backing by an ethical gold supply group associated with Cartier should help get things going. Very low volume, and not easy to build a stake without moving the price. It is in Argentina, not NA. Waiting for news.

LBSR has claims to what may turn out to be the biggest mine in NA. The head guy recognized that Northern Dynasty's (NAK) Pebble claim (with huge amonts of copper and maybe 100M oz of gold!) was just a small section of the caldera of an ancient volcano, and staked the rest for LBSR. LBSR had no funding to work through the permitting, construction etc., so they laid low while NAK, which had backing from Hunter Dickinson (google them), did the work for their environmental permits. Recently, LBSR and NAK announced an agreement that got rid of LBSR's toxic funding in exchange for a small part of LBSR's claim. A more extensive formal agreement is expected soon. A monkey wrench was thrown in the works a couple days ago when one of the toxic funders filed what seems to be a frivolous suit. Shouldn't be a problem. The ihub board is cluttered with mindless crap, but a few posters do exceptional DD.

SLTA is a bit like SFMI in that if it can get to production quickly, it will be able to self finance with little dilution of the present low OS of 67M. Waiting for news. LBSR and WOLV are beginning explorers with what seem to be exceptional properties. It will be years before production (unlike SFMI), so the share prices are subject to wide swings. I expect both to be bought out or partner with larger companies (LBSR's agreement is probably already done but not announced). In WOLV's case, if the soon to come drilling results are as expected it should start a real run.

I looked at KATX, but didn't really see what the fuss was about. The gimmicks with spinning off properties into a new company before anything is proven up put me off quite a bit.

I'm not familiar with GSPN, SHSH, or SMNG. I'll take a look.

BTW, if anyone objects to this discussion, we can take it to the off topic section.

New Message
Please login to post a reply