Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

GoldBandit:

Most of those were my questions. I don't have time to address them all right now since I'm heading to the airport and will spend all day traveling. I will however say that some of the questions were answered, some weren't, and some will have the answers provided soon. I may end up asking RK for some information. What I will say is that the big picture is clear, and makes many of the questions not irrelevant, but less important than the overall direction the company is heading in. They are producing gold and silver, are working on ramping up production, and are generating enough cash (by using the stockpiled gold and silver as collateral) to fund everything they want to do. Once they make the best smelter deal they can, they will then sell at least some of the gold and then we will see "revenue" and more specific information on grades. Right now, the lack of officially booked revenue is not a big deal. The fact that they no longer need to dilute to finance construction or operations is a big deal. The fact that they have 100s of thousands of tons of already mined ore at grades most gold mining companies only dream of is a big deal. The fact that they are working on getting into the mountain to even better stuff as soon as possible is also a big deal.

Yes, there may be a selloff on the "news" from the SHM. But it won't be by anybody I talked to at the SHM. It may be an opportunity for traders to prey on weakness, but the true investors I met here are holding or buying more. If you do sell, they will be waiting and I am sure will thank you.

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply