Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

KABOOM!!!! All Green!!!

Gold, silver, HUI, XAU, producers, intermediates and juniors!!!!

Major blast up turn around!!! We knew this was possible as the believers were saying all last week that we would get another desperate short play by the bad boys to get all things PM related down into month's end...option expiry. DONE and OVER!

Now, it remains to be seen just how much further out on the limb the likes of JP Morgan is in the paper shorts on silver. We have one silver expert calling for a major upside to silver in the next week or so as the shorts get stuffed and the potential for a cash settlement is in play...which bascally means a default in the silver markets and could send the price of silver over $30 in a heartbeat. Gold will not be far behind but silver has much catching up to do re the gold/silver ratio historically.

As for RK...yes, he has been guilty of exuberance. Wow! What a crime!!! Hey, if you don't believe in your product, get another job!!!! I now he gets excited...but he is positive! Good for him!that's a bloody tough jb and it takes a thick skin and tons of energy. Thank goodness he has both! He is a great flag bearer in my opnion and when tis thing its $1 he will be loved by all...except the bashers of course.

I know most of you who post here understand how undervalued the JPMs are and that there is, with every single day, the potential for an explosive updise to the GOOD JPMs, those with serious resources is soooo near.

Look folks, I don't blame anyone for being conservative ... we have been beaten into it... but these JPMs are going t shock us at some point so be ready. We have all been lulled into a numbnenss by years of foul play. The markets have been fraudulently driven down for all these years and that old beach ball analogy still holds...so we see it today reaching upwards and more desperately held on to by the shorts. This false sense of what to expect in the markets has been successful and few gold bugs have lived through it. Those who have now see newcomers siding up to them and soon there will be a rush into the gold stocks and the JPMs the likes of which you have never seen before.

There is no rus like a gld rush!

New Message
Please login to post a reply