Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I appear to be a little too cautious in those last posts....comes from years of voluntary torture at the hands of the PM manipulators from on high...or realizing in retrospect that the battle has taken much longer than anticipated.

A lot of expert gold people I have followed have been wrong for the last few years because even they did not fully comprehend the staying power, determination and criminal intent of the big western banks, Fed., Wall St., Funds, complicit regulators, SEC, Comex, CFTC, World Bank, World Gold Council, GFMS, World Central Banks, BASIL, and others...along with a host of lackies such as Jon Nadler, Gartman, Klapjwick, Christian...and a horde of others. You can throw in the mainstream media. Right up to yesterday one can see the footprint of their machinations...still holding sway over many of the JPM stocks. Hey, with the magic of algorithims, HFT (high frequency trading), unlimited leverage and paper, it is child's play to attack the whole JPM sector, something that Jim Sinlcair thinks has pretty well run its course....as per the end of going short the JPMs and long derivatives.

This is not just in the US. Their puppets in Canada, Australia, Britain, ...almost all the western world...have made billions screwing investors. They are just recently discovering with great disgust that the US and Britain has deceived and stolen from some of them. I am most curious to see them turning on themselves as the US gold swaps come home to roost and as the Germans and others find that their gold supposedly stored safely in New York, is indeed not there....thousands of tons of it!!! How much under the table cash and favors will they settle for? What happens when the German public, already suspicious, demands to see their country's vaulted gold that isn't there? This is one country who's populous understands the true currency value of gold. What about the American public, owners of the gold that is no longer in fort Knox?

I respect the experts mentioned above so much that I invested accordingly with the expectation that the dam would have broken a few years ago. Unfortuantely, we have all suffered by erring in the misguided belief that the biggest fiscal crime in the history of man would end much sooner. There is no doubt now that it is writhing in its last stages.

So, with the suffering ( the markets can remain fraudulent longer than most can remain solvent ) will come the victory. The tattered remnants of the greying, gold bug army have seen it through to imminent victory, bloodied but unbowed...and believe me, for some I know personally, this will be the sweetest victory of their professional lives. I am riding on their coat tails. The enemy has been most formidable and some of their antagonists are no longer with us. Think about that for it is a fact. Think of the courage it takes to get that signal...to have the courage to forge on...to be mugged, threatened and stolen from. ..to be embarassed on national TV networks and dismissed as lunatic fringe tin foil hatters for years....one for sure is imprisoned to this day and writes from his cell...jailed under trumped up charges and never allowed a trial...and in very poor health. This is all true folks and a very small part of the total picture. Most don't and won't believe it...just like they didn't believe that gold was manipulated for so long..but now do as the whole dam globe is buying up gold and silver...now swelling to near frenetic activity.

So, coming all the way back to SFMI, those trying to convince others that it has little value are now becoming laughable...even though they can still affect the share price. You remember the kid who had the big brother bully and would taunt others with gusto. Well guess what. The big brother has developed a serious heart condition from smoking too many mirrors and the little brother is getting hung out to dry.

Those just recently coming into these incredibly exciting JPM markets can reap huge rewards due to the long ordeal of those who have blazed the way, the old gold bugs... and guess what, those old guys will be overjoyed to see you all make a fortune in the coming few years. It will be the responsibility of those who benefit greatly to help the many who will be in great need.This is not about money, it is about freedom, understanding and humanity. It is much, much bigger than making profits in the gold rush. If America fails, we in the west all fail.

A few lyrics from Leonard Cohen's "Democracy":

Democracy lyrics

It's coming through a hole in the air,
from those nights in Tiananmen Square.
It's coming from the feel
that this ain't exactly real,
or it's real, but it ain't exactly there.
From the wars against disorder,
from the sirens night and day,
from the fires of the homeless,
from the ashes of the gay:
Democracy is coming to the U.S.A.
It's coming through a crack in the wall;
on a visionary flood of alcohol;
from the staggering account
of the Sermon on the Mount
which I don't pretend to understand at all.
It's coming from the silence
on the dock of the bay,
from the brave, the bold, the battered
heart of Chevrolet:

It's coming from the sorrow in the street,
the holy places where the races meet;
from the homicidal bitchin'
that goes down in every kitchen
to determine who will serve and who will eat.
From the wells of disappointment
where the women kneel to pray
for the grace of God in the desert here
and the desert far away:

Sail on, sail on
O mighty Ship of State!
To the Shores of Need
Past the Reefs of Greed
Through the Squalls of Hate
Sail on, sail on, sail on, sail on.

It's coming to America first,
the cradle of the best and of the worst.
It's here they got the range
and the machinery for change
and it's here they got the spiritual thirst.
It's here the family's broken
and it's here the lonely say
that the heart has got to open
in a fundamental way:

Pardon me for being so serious. I promise you I will tr to add a little humor in the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply