Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Looks like you are a stickler for the rules Ed. You have contributed many good posts on SFMI here which I have appreciated. If I have offended anyone, I apologize...but I am not sorry.

You are right...I was way off topic, but I explained my motivation for posting the off topic, off colour humour. I must have mistaken this BB with another BB in that week-end posts were given leeway to post off topic themes such as other promising stocks and individual opinions on topics that may be of interest to many. ..and perhaps the odd bit of humor.

Actually, when I read that little poem from Willie (good name) I got a real chuckle out of it. Yes, it is bathroom humor, but pretty tame. Regretfully, you don't see the humor in it, simple as it is. You know, they say humor is the best medicine...and most of us at this site, strong and long SFMI investors many for years, have really been quite serious in our many deliberations.

I don't expect any privileges here but I do take umbrage with your niggling retort....pretty petty in my mind. A simple, polite request to refrain from such pedestrian antics would have sufficed. If I happen to go to the next SH meeting, please let me know who you are so we don't get stuck beside each other on a tour. I wouldn't want to ruin the day for either one of us.

To all the other members here, thank you for making an allowance for my indisgression.

I think we will all be quite happy with SFMI going forward..so it will not be necessary to brighten up the odd day with a little humour...who some may take official exception with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply