Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Geez, that Jesse’s good. Yesterday he called for gold to retrace to $1375…WOW!...then turn upward to $1455...but when? He sees possibility for silver to hit $37.50 on its next run. So we wait to see how long this JPM takedown survives with a probable bad jobs number later in the week motivating them on. We wait to see if the $1650 gold price call by Jim Sinclair for this mid month transpires...looks iffy from here but Jim has been on the bit for years now.

So we wait for SFMI smelter results and it would appear some are micro impatient and prone to spontaneous tantrums...skuduggery is seen everywhere with SFMI but we dare not suspect "them", good lord!

Day traders and short term traders lose over 90% of the time. Those who pretend to be successful traders are actually paid peanuts to post on BBs by their masters in order to attempt to manipulate. They have multiple alias' and attempt to pollute the BBs and discourage small investors. But the longs know all this and it is mind numbingly boring to them.

Those who are patient, buying on the dips and report that by doing so they have made a lot of do-rae-me this last year in gold, silver, JPMs and even SFMI are happy. Those who do not expect SFMI to go to $1000/share on the next NR will be satisfied with 30 cents...or 25 because they are buying long term here at 17... and they know it takes time and they know that the stairway to Heaven requires a strong "core" and does not go straight up...because if it did, they would no longer be here...they would be in Heaven.

Those who think the smelter is helter skelter and Rich is a $@%& ( everyone makes mistakes) are either unread, impatiently bred by way of instant gratification syndrome, uniformed, embryonic JPM investors, or need training wheels...or God forbid...are most disingeuous. Seems we have some new posters here who need weening...as in weenie. Heck, these "green shoots" deserve every courtesy, right? Those who do not understand how the markets affect the SFMI's of the world are ignorant. Those who want to learn, do DD and actually go to the website to READ all the good "stuff" there...don't need to come here or other BBs to ask the same old retarded "huh, what's up folks" silly questions that have been addressed ad nauseaum.

Actually SFMI held its own today..and I don't mean weenie.

McEwen Junior gold index: www.mcewencapital.com/ down 3.76% today. Some of the big boys down 5%.

Background music.

Thanks to LeMetropole insert from Mike: “…Even though this year was one of the best yet for the metals the money flow into the sector is still only a trickle. I imagine that could increase to a flood of cash seeking leverage to gold, silver, and mining stocks in 2011 as more people figure out that the bull market is real and the overall economic recovery is fake. We often speak of 'tipping points' in our analysis but that is exactly what is occurring in real time….What has changed is the growing awareness among investors that indeed coordinated manipulation has been a big factor in the performance of the PM sector….Now we are into hundreds of billions of dollars worth of bullion liability represented by paper promises. The magnitude of this scam has risen to proportions that could hardly be believed 20 years ago. It is true that all manipulation is unsustainable, but when such big players were able to carry on behind the scenes with such leverage, it just took longer to collapse.

We are finally at that tipping point when the collective awareness is such that indeed the ability of a Cartel to rig the markets is coming to an end. It is this awareness that will end the corruption, even as the regulators dither and the inventory at the COMEX and LBMA runs dry.

Thanks to Ed Steer: “silver analyst Ted Butler, had the following to say about JPMorgan going short the silver market again last Tuesday... "What I do know is that I am sick and tired of this continued silver manipulation, even though silver seems to be in the process of shaking off the long-term price suppression. There's no question silver is going higher, but the short crooks may be planning another self-created sell-off first. The crooked commercial shorts appear to be staging a strategic retreat, but I remind you and the regulators that this is still very much a crime in progress. Silver is a great buy, with or without a phony sell-off, but it is infuriating that these commercial crooks are still at it after so many years."

From Stewart Thomson today: “I don’t see any weakness, if it happens, as bad news. I see it as monster good news. For you. You might get a chance to allocate more risk capital into gold stock. You get richer by owning more shares of gold stock, not just by increasing the dollars per share pricing!”

Jan 05, 2011 09:44AM
Jan 05, 2011 01:29PM
Jan 05, 2011 01:45PM
Jan 06, 2011 12:39AM
Jan 06, 2011 07:59AM
Jan 06, 2011 09:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply