Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I would like to third the applause for Sinbob's honesty and integrity. I think that it is admirable that he is fighting the good fight for all of us.

I don't have investments in multiple JPMs or millions of dollars. My small stake in this company is my retirement, or stake for the apocolypse. Being a native of the capital of the world, DC, I have attained a certain sense of how should I say it, we are all F**ked.

Maybe things look differently to you up North.

Since you are a student of history, Sinbob, you are probably aware that the end of the 1920s the world economy went through a reallignment. We are I think at the end of the next phase of history, and the best thing is for the world to go through whatever you want to call it, class warfare, depression, revolution, I don't know what is coming, but it aint gonna be pretty. According to the theory of macro fibonacci technical analysis, we are coming to the end of the bear market that began in 2000. The bubble to beat all bubbles is gonna burst like a big old pimple.

Preventing is not an option. Preparing as many people as possible would be a good thing. In a world where a wall street flunky makes 1M a year, and we pay 100M a year to protect a President that we pay 400K, something is out of sync in the world, and after 50 years in Washington, DC, it isn't coming out of the system, as it is functioning today. The reason tor the current run on commodities has to do with people working separately and together not trusting the financial system to buy as much as they can of real things with value, and not just metals, things you can wear and eat as well. Not so much the work of some Don Quiotes IMHO. I don't care how many lawsuits are filed agiinst the Wall Street Gang, They have all of the suits and can and did buy the whole system. Endgame is coming. Good luck to us all.

Ig

New Message
Please login to post a reply