Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Attention dikc6089 : Re the nonsense on Iflub . By nonsense I assume you mean the Bashers. The way I handle it is to first determine if they are a Basher . By clicking on the posters name you can see up to 50 of his previously posted messages and by reading 10 or so you can see a pattern . If he is usually ,negative, discouraging , exagerating, in error etc and lacks detail to back up his assertions such as reference to SFMI press releases, or published historical info from 3rd party trustable sources , then I put him on my list of Bashers and thereafter skip all his postings . Similarly you can spot the TRUTH TALKERS with real knowledge and deep experience and insight , these I read very carefully , print out & save.My records indicate these are some of the TRUTH TALKERS : ORYX also known as Spinny, Sprattniki also known as Sinbob, Gold Chaser, Clearview aka Big Picture, Anton Zach,Imperial Whazoo,D C Bass, Bobby Joe,Much Compensation, Silver Falcon and some others.

This will save you time and guide you to truth . The presense of continued Bashers is to me a clear sign the BIG BOYS want SFMI enough to encourage and keep paying certain BASHERS. LINDY

New Message
Please login to post a reply