Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

...is required in these markets by those who understand them, like most longs who post here.

There is a awful lot of jockeying going on by what I think may be the younger generation traders and players. The rush from one stock to another is unbeieveable and can be influenced by the BB chat boards from what I am seeing. Some juniors I am trading a bit can go from 15 cents to 30 cents in a day on higher volume and then drop back to 15...then a good NR can shoot them back up....or they double or triple overnight with the inside players already positioned low...then they slowly descend from say, 60 cents off the the high back down to the 20 or 30 cent level. Some have promise and most are far from it. Few, if any have what SFMI has. Volumes can vary quickly and dramatically as behind the scenes puppetmasters ply their trades.

Much of this metastasizing frenzy has little basis in the fundamentals. It is painfully obvious how uneducated so many are. I have a contest with myself by taking $1000 and seeing what I can make of it in this snake pit of trading. It is much more difficult than it looks because the little guy is pitted against the house and cheaters.

Anyway, I have backed way off watchng the daily antics of trading on SFMI as we all know the long term rewards. I have a feeling that those manipulating and playing this stock will go long one day...timing is anyone's guess.

Don't stress yourselves out by the daily crap on those ther BBsad the odd idiot that shows up here. I requested my removal as a assistant moderator over there to no avail. Crazy! I also informed "Shelley" of my chagrin at the obvious stacked deck over there. Total waste of time.

Cin up folks...this will turn out okay in time.

Mar 29, 2011 12:36PM
Mar 29, 2011 02:02PM

Mar 29, 2011 03:47PM
Mar 29, 2011 06:44PM
Mar 29, 2011 06:59PM

Mar 29, 2011 07:07PM

Mar 29, 2011 07:55PM
Mar 29, 2011 10:00PM
Mar 29, 2011 10:42PM
Mar 29, 2011 10:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply