Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Apr 03, 2011 05:36AM

It's not BS. Let me break it down for you. I'm sure the deal for financing was in the works for a couple of months before it was announced so the proper DD was done so why the decline in the sp? If it was so good why no run up before, during,or after the PR? So we sit 12% lower than the closing price of 3/11/11 and 17.5% lower than the close of the Monday thereafter. It's already toxic! It's kind of funny because I've done my DD on the other companies that have accepted financing from Centurion and I can't remember any of them besides SFMI having to tell their shareholders it isn't toxic financing. What's the old saying? Say it three times and it has to be true? Btw, as per the 10K SFMI will need another $5 million for the "confimation phase." If they only needed $300,000 like you say they could have gotten that in a heartbeat from a friendly entity that already loans funds to them. Also, are there any other contingencies in the financing agreement we haven't been told? Doing my DD on the other companies that have an agreement with Centurion seem to have more details concerning the deals. Another thought is what's RK's opinion of the financing? Has anyone asked him what the negative possibilities are about the deal or do you just accept them at face value? My facts tell me the financing is not good because the sp has declined since it's been announced. I'm out!

New Message
Please login to post a reply