Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

You're assumption that the sp is dropping because of the financing in my opinion is totally flawed. A few of us shareholders know a lot of people involved here and some of this selling came from them. Most were pizzed at no news and out of patience. Others had the 'greener pastures' chase thing to try. Can you not read and understand the frustration being shown on these boards from even the most diehard longs regarding this lack of news. Selling brings on more selling, stops get hit and down we went. However the smart money [as always] was sitting back and accumulating.

You say you've done your DD, but yet haven't even made any calls concerning this, like starting with RK. Hmmm..

I made some calls and even talked to the guy who put this deal together. Bottom line, I fully support this deal and I'm adding shares here.

You also seem quite confused about the $300K needed. That's for the completetion of the mill upgrades. The financing is to jump start the drill program until the mill as a it's full production/recovery mode when the cash flow will then pay for the Sinker work.

It sounds like your determined to sell so good luck on your next plays.

New Message
Please login to post a reply