Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Yup, no news sucks, agree totally. However, I'm not in SFMI to make a quick buck. Yes, I'd like the share price higher, just like everyone else would.

It's not the day-to-day details I'm interested in. It's the big pic (hehe), or the big plans I like. Even if it's SFMI keeping the share price down, they have a reason. If it's not SFMI, then it could simply be lack of news causing the drift down. So be it.

Bobby Joe has shared a truck load of pictures, so it doesn't take rocket science to simply look at those pictures and see the rapid progress being made. Whether they issue PRs or not, there's steady progress going on, and they sure aren't building this ever growing business and mill site because they like playing in the dirt.

PRs or not, I have my tickets for this show. Keep in mind, this isn't the typical junior. This is a milling startup company that's in the process of also setting up to be a mining company. When the milling plant is setup and running, they'll probably issue a PR to let us know they're officially open for business.

Meanwhile, I'm perfectly happy to let them build the mill. After all, that's what they've been doing all along. If investors are too impatient and want to trade instead, who cares. I can increase my stake until the opening curtain.

If waiting seems too hard, simply look at Bobby Joe's pictures again to ease your mind

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply