Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

WurthLess1 wrote:

"...with zero to show to date."

I see you hedged your view. Isn't that like saying that any new startup company, that hasn't finished the actual startup phase, hasn't produced any revenue as of yet? Therefore, don't expect them to show any revenue until they're open for business and operating?

Bobby Joe, if you read this, were all those pictures you took of the mill, and the continual mill development, actually not photographs at all, but just scenes created in a 3D graphics application to simulate a real, being developed, mill?

Big Pic, are you and Bobby Joe, trying to pull off a conspiracy here? There really was no actual mill, nor mountain, to visit at the SHM, was there?

Ya know, WurthLess1, I think you're really on to something here. All those shills over at ihub could see right through this ruse from the very beginning. SFMI isn't really trying to start a milling company, and then a mining company. Oh god, why was I so blinded by greed!!! I should have known better than to think there's anymore gold and silver on WEM, it was all mined out decades ago. OH MY GOSH!! Thank you, thank you WurthLess1.

I now realize I needed saving. I, a lowly, worthless investor, would have been totally destroyed by this massive hoax.

As soon as possible after the stock price get over $15, I'm going to bail.

Once again, thank you for your WuthLess1 advise.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply