Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Gold about to hit $1500/oz and Silver nearly $43/oz

Can you imagine the expected revenue when the assay reports come out and the word gets out all over the world.

The world is experiencing a major silver shortage while the silver paper traders are holding down the price of silver. Silver is used is so many electronic products and when those products are worn out, thrown into landfill. I think we better think twice before throwing away a valuable element into a landfill.

I can see why PQ and Scammel aren't in a rush to release the assay reports because of the rise of the elements. But in time, they will have to release the good news. When will it come, good question.

This is a great time to add at these extremely low prices.

19.2 million tons of unearthed ore within WEM. 800,000 tons of thrown away above ground ore. My calculator doesn't go that high in the expected total dollar worth of SFMI/GHDC.

TV show in the completion stage and ready for release worldwide. Countries craving for silver and gold. How in the hell do you bash GHDC and SFMI..unless you're a complete fool.

Even though our country is insolvent with massive debt thanks to the liberal statists, it is the United States and stable compared to other countries which have governmental changes every 20yrs or more.

Falcon is getting ready to soar............

New Message
Please login to post a reply