Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Apr 21, 2011 04:56PM

Apr 21, 2011 08:17PM

Apr 22, 2011 12:04PM

I'm thinking I didn't listen to the interview close enough as I thought it said the company was at the PDAC. Let's hope you guys have it figured correctly. I'm really smelling news this week, just a gut feeling not based on rumourville as that doesn't exist this time.

I posted a Stewart Thomson piece over at I flub and can't believe those trigger happy TOS jerks had it removed immediately. I corrected it a wee bit and so far so good, but who really cares.

Here's a bit from Stewart Thomson. Also for those that remember the gold rush of 1980 and subsequent parabolic rise in the shares, it wasn't until a few months after gold/silver peaked that the shares took off. Most now are in denial that the price of the precious metals can maintain these prices let alone continue higher.

16. Here's a look at the silver chart via SIVR which is an allocated silver fund that likely holds what they claim to hold, for whom they claim to hold it for.

17. Note the huge volume yesterday. That is a combo of fresh price chasers entering the slaughterhouse on bankster command, and a tidal wave of shorty pants top callers engaging in a loss booking frenzy.

18. Could price rocket straight to 50, 60, 70, or 80 from here? Absolutely. A blowout in Saudi Arabia could be one of many triggers, but:

19. One of this week's main themes is understanding the difference between a soaring market making profits on positions bought into the trench, and the growing dangers to price chasers who are attempting to recreate the profits the trench buyers are making by doing the opposite of what the trench buyers did, which is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

20. Gold & silver stocks are how new entrants into the metals markets can re-create what a few of us are making on silver now.

21. That's not a pleasant thought for many..... The game right now is to ultra-analyse WHY gold stocks are not performing instead of just buying them on the grid.

22. I predict that by the end of the year your biggest gold stocks problem will be regretting that TODAY was not seen for what it IS; gold stocks ultimate opportunity day.

23. I am personally ramping up my GDX exposure. Many of you have attained new levels of courage. Your mindset has become, "so what if GDX or GDXJ take a hit, the risk is now in being OUT if there's a superblast to the UPSIDE, and if there is a hit my biggest concern is going to be about buying more, not looking at the dollar value of existing positions and crying". You are 100% correct.

24. Remember the other theme this week: "Gyration", which replaces the word "correction". Tops and bottoms become gyrations. Forecasting the next movement of the whipsaw becomes ridiculous. Price response was always important. Now, NOTHING ELSE works, at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply