Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: and for the record im not bashing im speaking the truth and i lose money every

Here's your Clearview post:

I have no problem with sinker tunnel drilling which is coming soon enough.

Today was spent with the MMs trying to get the share price down to $.085 to fill that big buy order of some 650,000 shares, and only about 10% of it was done.

There are big buyers wanting this stock at under $.10 including our group...."One man's trash is another man's treasure".

We view the tailings issue a bit differently than most. To get ANYTHING from old tailings is unknown in mining circles, but SFMI got about $350K last quarter, and will get approx. $450K this quarter [which is well over 60% gone]. We don't see $800K over the first half of the year as a failed or wasted effort....just less than expected due to failed judgement. But we learn through mistakes and I note that RK is much less loose with words these days.

Any thinker [like the big new buyers now coming in] should know that the payoff here lies in the harvest of WEM, not tailings....that plus historically speking, only weak shareholders sell into weakness. THE VALUE IN WEM IS STILL THERE! Hello!

Nothing negatively said here changes the destiny of the SFMI mill and its bounty. The G&S mineralization is there and the opportunity to get big chunks of shares under $.10 won't last for more than a few days. Take it or leave it, but don't discount it.....Clearview

New Message
Please login to post a reply