Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Just sent this.

Hey Rich,

I know you've been swamped and had a rough day or two... so have I believe me.

Anyway here is what I think shareholders need to see.

1. It seems that the mill is a long way from producing the kind of revenue that will impact operations. What steps will be taken to assure that the mill is generating adequate cash flow, and what are the time lines?

2. WEM. Investors need to know that the mountain has value. Samplings from the sinker and drill results are what we could use as well as any other ways to prove the value.

3. We need to know that mgmt 'gets it'. The past year has been a mess in many ways and it is time to see a more professional approach imo. The mom and pop thing needs to go... as in CQ and DQ need to go.

There are lots of shareholders that have lost trust in management. And for good reason. We know the mountain is great but the mgmt team is just as crucial and that is why we're not at a dollar right now. You know this is true. You also know it can be turned around if the right steps are taken. RS being on board is the only reason I'm still here and I hope I'm putting my faith in good hands even though I've never met him.

I hope we get RS's letter to the shareholders explaining his vision and his idea of the value we hold.

Thanks again Rich, I know you're overloaded but this is serious stuff.

May 18, 2011 06:37PM

May 19, 2011 06:48AM

May 19, 2011 08:25AM
May 19, 2011 09:11AM

May 19, 2011 09:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply