Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I, too, am a long (since about early 2008, I think) who is fed up with "the other board" (CapnDon). I was introduced to this stock by one of the mods on the other board, IW. We had both just experienced a very traumatic experience with another penny and got burned (me to the tune of over $14,000). So, when he told me about this little "gold mine", I was understandably skeptical.

But I read everything I could find about SFMI and WEM and I became very enamored with the "story". I had already started buying physical gold and silver, nickels, guns and ammo, food, etc. for the coming crash. I figured that some mining stock would maybe be a good idea. I bought some of the stock at a pretty low price and have been adding ever since to the tune of about a quarter million shares in a couple of accounts.

I watched the mill being built, went to the last SHM and fell in love with the area, the mountain and what SFMI is doing out there. I also met some great people including Sphindog, Bobby Jo and Clearview, among others. I saw the Sinker Tunnel, climbed around on some of the piles of ore and brought some home, where it is proudly displayed on a shelf in my living room. I plan to go to the next and future SHM's. Next time I'm bringing a sturdy bag along to bring more samples home so I can crush them up and see what's in them :-)

Lately, I have been somewhat disappointed with the progress - heck we all are. I'm getting up in age and work isn't really fun anymore - I want to retire and SFMI could make that a pretty nice proposition. So, I'm eager to get the show on the road, but I also realize that these things don't happen overnight. I think they have made remarkable progress but some of the things that management has done has really ticked me off. I think that is behind us now with the addition of RS.

But, my only regret right now is that I don't have any dry powder for the current opportunity.

I think what is going on over on the I-flubber is pretty sickening, it's getting painful to watch it. I will continue to check in on a daily basis, but this is going to be my SFMI home from now on.

You guys are doing a good job over her and I appreciate that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply