Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: dcbass had the post of the day on IFLUB..it gave me a hard on

What I have learned the reason GHDC is separate from SFMI is 7/16 mines have claims on them from previous owners that pay yearly to keep the claims up to date. These claims go back to the 1800's and past along to the offspring. It has to do with 85% royalty fee.

I am going to give my football team analogy...SFMI was running without a headcoach until Scammel was hired on. We all knew what WEM had by examining the geology reports. RK being strictly a salesman and investors relations expert, isn't an expert in mining and geology IMO.

So the feelers went out for a headcoach but in the meantime RK was spinning unreliable information that wasn't backed up with sound scientific and mechanical facts. Mill processing ended up lower than expected and the tailings (assays) from the dump fell short of his own expectations causing the SFMI bubble to burst.

Does this all mean SFMI is a failure? Why did Scammel come here if SFMI by all admission by the bashers is a failure? Why did Scammel take shares instead of $250k in cash?

I have noticed the last couple of PR's, Scammel has his name written all over them. More concise and with a sound game plan in place. I am going on two years with SFMI, I am married to this company until hell freezes over. If I was a fortune teller, I would have sold it at .46pps and waited till .065 to buy back in...but I am not.

I have a long term vision of SFMI either to be bought out or SFMI becomes a commerical mining operation producing gold and silver. RS came from Scorpio Mining which he raised from the ground up. It is mainly a silver producer and it is trading around a buck. After the drilling program commences and we get the proven reserve count, do you think SFMI will be more than a buck pps? Gold is trading near 1600/oz and GOLD is in demand because of the world shortage.

Scammel's job as headcoach, is to make SFMI a Superbowl contender and get the media market's attention on SFMI. Reviewing his track record, it's obvious to me, he will get the job done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply