Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Goals and concerns to keep in mind besides watching our pennies go up and down.

1. P/E ratio .... 50 or less will help drive stock higher and better for us on a buyout offer which means we need earnings. The tailings will provide earnings.

2. 15% buyback plan .... how will SFMI buy back when many of us reluctant to sell?

3. GOLD bubble bursting?...when will China cut back on buying gold. Gold isn't a rare as people think it is. Much rarer elements needed...China isn't exporting their rare minerals.

4. Environmental concerns... the Eco Nazis are on the brawl and the FEDs especially under Democrat rule like confiscating land and make the land a National Park....where do we stand on that issue in the long term? I personally don't trust polticians and the FEDS.

5. Institutional big time buyers. When will they enter in? They ask the hardball questions for the board members to answer. Rarely if ever do they risk investing in speculative stocks.

The reason I am asking..I had an hour long talk with an American businessman who lives in Shanghai, China for the last 18yrs. He builds factories and oversees operations. Very interesting discussion about China, learned alot more about the Commies. I brought up GOLD and mining. The man has been involved in minerals...so points were made in the discussion. I wish I would have taped the conversation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply