Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I have watched with keen interest the progress SFMI has made over the last year or so on the construction front. We have been gifted with eye witness photos of the step by step progress by our friend Bobby Joe whose intrepid efforts to keep us posted has been greatly appreciated by me and everbody else on this board. Just when doubt was beginning to creep in, a batch of BJ's photos would appear on the board, and for me, faith was restored. This photo series, along with the reasoned and intelligent postings of many in this forum, are the reasons I'm still around. When I think about a mill that is in full operation and being tweeked to run some high grade ore, an in-house smelter soon to be permitted, and year round access via the Siinker Tunnel to War Eagle Mountain it leads me to believe we are about 43 light years ahead of any junior explorer/miner/producer. If SFMI is not the poster child for undervalued stock, then I don't know what is. For some reason the market is not yet awake to what's going on here. It's very mysterious, but it is what it is. I've killed myself trying to find the missing piece of the puzzle, as I'm sure everyone else has too. Sure, it's not perfect but 8 cents? This stock should be many multiples of it's current price, to my way of thinking. So my conclusion is, we have been given an opportunity of time to build a position at give-away prices. I have done so, and will continue to buy as my wallet permits.

Sooner or later the population will wake up to the fact that the dollar is toast, and worth about as much as the paper it's printed on. Everywhere in the world, except here in the US, people are beginning to see the light. Here, Casey Anthony sucks up all the oxygen, while our govt. buries us so deep in debt that we can never hope to pay. When the US finally does realize the trouble it's in, it will be too late. Hell, it's already too late. The folks that want silver and gold won't be able to touch it for anywhere close to today's prices. They'll be depsperate, but they'll be competing with the whole world and the prices will be skyrocketing. It will not be pretty, but the writing is on the wall and there is no way out without some real pain. My heart breaks every day for this country, but the country I grew up in is gone forever. But all I can do now is try to protect my family the best way I know how. Part of that plan is to have some junior miners that can produce some gold and silver. It's hard for me to imagine this company staying down here in the single digits for much longer. I think we're about 1 new release from much higher prices. Of course I'm wrong more often that I'm right, so who knows really?

I have a request for Bobby Joe. Would it be possible to post a cronological series of all of your photos? I think that would reinforce, for many of us, what a "diamond in the rough" we have here. Or if that is available already, please direct me to that source.

Thanks, Bobby Joe, for all your good work over this period, and thanks to all the good SFMI longs who post here.

Cheers,

ag

New Message
Please login to post a reply