Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

When all possible effort will be made to disparage and suppress the bullions and their stocks....but do not despair...it is near end. and lest you think it applies not to an "unknown" junior explorer/developer/producer such as SFMI, think again. The ripple effect is in full swing. Oh, once in a while we get an unwhacked mole such as Randgold, but things do slip through the cracks. The underbelly is bold with big brother today.

As the bullies and cowards unite to short the JPMs yet again we will see most shares affected accordingly. This, of course, gives great courage and bluff weaponery for the fund naked shorts, trading shorts and their bum boys to yet again disparage the longs and discourage them with the same old motives and a plethora of tactics...even imbedded posters.

So, in the next week or so, don't expect any positive momo in the JPMs.

However, it is my belief (however intrepid and/or foolish it may be) that one should hold strong unitil the real action starts on Sept. week. ...for the reverse of same ripple effect may even trickle down to the SFMI's of the world. Then again, SFMI has such potential for huge resources that it may be smothered with greater effort if the JPMs take off. This is not to discourage you, only a reminder that those who want this thing cheap will spend big money to do so.

On the other hand, greed works in wondrous ways at times and there are others out there who may wish to outbid the would be mine snatchers and leave them writhng in the dust suffocating under the weight of their shorts.

Time...it is always a question of time isn't it? I wonder who will have the best timing?

New Message
Please login to post a reply