Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Aug 24, 2011 10:22AM
Aug 24, 2011 10:39AM

I had done the same thing with the Hotel 43. I booked through expedia and just called them this morning, explained the situation and they canceled the reservation for the hotel only. Then I went online and checked the Marriott and saw the rate for $84. I called the Marriott anyway and they said that the corporate rate of $99 was refundable and the $84 rate was non-refundable and only available online. I don't plan on not going, my flights are non-refundable, so what the heck.

Are you sure that priceline wont cancel the hotel portion or cancel the whole works and start over? You are going to be restricted staying where you are unless you rent a car. The busses/vans only pick up at Hotel 43 or the Marriott Downtown so you will have some traveling to do both Friday and Saturday morning. I'm pretty sure I'm going to rent a car so I can explore on Thursday and I might drive to the meeting on Friday just for kicks. We have to take the vans on Saturday so I'll be turning my car in on Friday afternoon.

PM me or email me and we can see if I can help out: dmagnus@somtel.net

Aug 24, 2011 11:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply