Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Boise State just came in to Atlanta and soundly kicked my Georgia Bulldogs' arsses all over the field. Congrats for a game well played. As fierce a bulldogs fan as I am, I can't help harboring a certain newly found affection for the Broncos as I feel like Idaho (a millsite just SE of Boise) is a sentimental "home away from home". Now if I could only get them to change the color of their home field back to green, I could actually watch them on TV.

It just kills me that I'll be missing this years SHM and tour as I'll be in Thailand during that time. I sure will be happy when a drill is sunk into one of those juicy veins inside the mountain and the world begins to wake up to what we have here.

I listened to Dr. Keith Baron, geologist credited with the Fruta Del Norte gold discovery in Equador back in 2006. Eric King interviewed him on kingworldnews.com recently. I was fortunate enough to 14,ooo shares of ARU (his exploration co.) when his drill results began to come out. Inside of a year, the stock price went from .68 (my price) to $44. Bear in mind he was exploring a region accessable only by donkey or on foot. Billions of dollars worth of infrastructure away from becoming a mine, but the results were silly good so the stock price exploded.

If our drills get close to the grades of Fruta Del Norte, with our infrastructure already in place and in a friendly jurisdiction such as Idaho, we are headed for the moon. Historical geological evaluation already points to grades easily in the same neighborhood and better. This could truly be a geological "perfect storm". I keep pinching myself thinking this is too good to be true, and you know what they say, "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" but I swear I cannot find a reason for this play to be priced where it is. My guess is that we should be priced many multiples of where we are now. Ofcourse, if we were fairly priced, I wouldn't be buying. Anyway, I hope all who attend the meeting have a grreat time getting to know one another and getting comfortable with War Eagle Mountain and those charged with seeking her treasure. And I hope there will be lots of honest opinions shared on this board by those who attend.

Enjoy your labor day weekend, I'll be practicing my anger management on the golf course.

Regards,

ag

New Message
Please login to post a reply