Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Physical purchase and my current opinion of SFMI/GHDC/Scorpio.
Been waiting for the right moment to purchase some Canadian Maples, and after yesterday's close, I saw early today that spot was $32.40, so I jumped in for some before the open, around 7-8am, can't remember for sure. When I came back later and saw AG down ANOTHER $2.00 I just laughed! It's alright...I sold some generic silver at $37.00, so I'll exchange generic for Maples any day! Amazing bloodbath in the PM market. Sinbob??? Sinbob??? Give us an update! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I sold off all my GHDC and SFMI a few days ago, just after the PR. I still have the shares in my certificate, but felt it was too risky to tie up so much of my money with a company which doesn't even know how to put out a clear PR, and tries to smooth over a multimillion share dump. I made some money here, but I'll be looking for opportunities elsewhere, and wish you guys all the best. I've been buying Scorpio these two days, and hope the downtrend continues into early next week...something tells me we will all be one big happy family very soon...I just think Scorpio is the better bet, especially at these prices. Many of you know I've been feeling this way for a while...just thought I'd let you know.
New Message
Please login to post a reply