Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
This is a quick summary of what I thought of the meeting and Sinker Tunnel trip, I will likely add more later. The SHM was good. Pertinent questions were asked but it was difficult to hear so next year I hope they can give the shareholders a microphone. This was not my idea but I thought I would post it. Another problem was shareholders trying to articulate their questions to management. Maybe it would be better if the questions were written down and given to RK to ask management in front of the shareholders? Just a couple of ideas. Anyway it looks to me like SFMI is starting to experience growing pains. I'm not saying its a bad thing its just a fact with small businesses. Revenue should be booked in Q4 but I understood that SFMI is sending in 1,000 oz. of dore' not 2,000 oz. I was very impressed by the Sinker Tunnel. As for financing I think they will have to do a significant private placement. I talked with others and it would be great to have a significant private placement ($5-10 million) with an investor who really believes in the company, they can then use Centurion as the back up if the dore' bar production doesn't fill the gap. Anyway, I plan to hold what I have and buy on the dips as I do see great potential from this point on. Gotta run, planes waiting.
New Message
Please login to post a reply