Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Re: Here's The Scenario: $30,000 to invest in SFMI, GHDC, LODE Or?
What rumor are you talking about? Are you referring to the Centurion deal? If it was that tell me the specific thing I said. I listed all the companies Centurion had signed deals with and how most if not all were struggling crappy companies not worthy of $5 to $10 million in credit lines so I saw a big red flag. Most of their market caps were way lower than what they were to receive in credit and didn't make sense so I took it upon myself to bring it to peoples attention. Also many of their share prices did in fact drop precipitiously after signing the deals so was I really wrong? I still don't like the Centurion deal and I hope SFMI does a private placement with a loyal shareholder for $10 million or more and we get a good deal and unlock the value of WEM. I'm not going to apologize for speaking my mind either. Btw, I thought people were smart enough not to make investment decisions reading stock message boards but I guess you're the exception. The only regret I have is that I didn't sell at that time and I've rode it down like many others. One other thing, are you going to be FAIR and scold some of the others that spread rumors that great things were going to happen in the past and they didn't materialize? My opinion is that the stock fell due to too high of expectations just like PQ said at the meeting. Also, what I posted wasn't a rumor just info I dug up on the web and my own personal feelings on the subject. If you want to discuss this in a PM I'm happy to or we can discuss it next year at the SHM over a couple of drinks.
New Message
Please login to post a reply