Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

If we haven't all learned by way of example now over the last few years...that these JPM stocks are way undervalued...and sold off in synch with gold on a mid-monthly basis...and the selling is not for-profit intevention selling set up by the way the funds trade with inside signals from the big boys.. and algorithms and high frequency trading...etc., etc., etc....THAT THESE MARKETS ARE CONTROLLED...not just the SFMI's at the bottom...but all the way up...then we deserve to be left to whine and puke into our beer.

Now, it has not passed my peripheral vision that even some of those who are long the likes of an "SFMI" are having a good time trading with the monthly 'rhythms' and may be tempted to encourage the buying and selling one way or the other. I suppose if one can trade deftly in the hundred thousand plus range one can make $doing so. Fair game I guess.

Let the games continue. I'm absolutley amazed that so many have forgotten that gold was near $750 and silver near $10 two years ago. That in itself shows us how absolutely suppressed and depressed these JPM stocks are...with some trading at less tha NAV by half...just based on their assets minus their liabilities.

How much lower can they go?

"Say there fella, is that Donkey for sale?"

"Yeah, but it ain't a Donkey, its a thoroughbred Arabian stallion with a pedigree and all".

"Huh! Sure looks like Donkey to me. I'll give ya $50 for it".

"What"!!! "Its worth $10,000 on sale"!!!

"Yeah, but I got the $50 and you can't even afford to feed it".

New Message
Please login to post a reply