Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Nov 15, 2011 09:31PM

ok, so gumby is associated with "marketcents", which sfmi hired to do the preliminary airing.

just curious Bouts, if we have nefarious infiltraors, how is it you have this side info?

not trying to place a stick in anyones anus, but i, as a long, am curious. And you said for a long , "anytime" "Anything", so a quick rundown of disgruntled employies, investment groups who took a bath, and a "whos who" of sorts would be greatly appreaciated, since theres new blood in the water, and we dont wanna scare them off with bologna.

i been keeping a close watch, buying when i can, im roughly 15000 short of the 100k club, and im a rookie. i dont post much, cause my computer (15 feet away), is futher than my phone, and android 2.3 wont let me post on this board for some reason. I wish to do no damage, and egerly await the much anticipated meteoric rise....

but there seems to be cliques here, & there...

you know, those tight knit groups who do things (both good and bad , in appearance) to support their own gains..

i like all the news, im confused by the pps, im cautiously anxious, and i expect good things, thats why i bought my first stock ever (SFMI) in November of '07

i have suspected for a long time, that a "team" or "group" has been toying with the action around SFMI, to suit their needs.

i DO NOT imply that Bouts is one of them, & id like to make myself clear!

but the curious goings on of the secondary world of SFMI has me thinking....

All is not as it seems....

sumthin for yall to chew on.

-matt

{$_$}

Nov 15, 2011 10:48PM
Nov 16, 2011 08:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply