Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Hello All - Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka, Happy Holiday Season. I've been on the sidelines lately, but checking in and reading the board on a regular basis. It's difficult to watch the SP drift painfully lower day by day. It appears, however, that most of us know what we have and are comfortable with our positions. Comfortable in the fact that one day the SP will change direction, having had the opportunity to add on to our positions at these ridiculous prices. When I start to have reservations, I just look at the pictures available to guage the progress being made, day by day. When I think of the massive amounts of infrastructure in place, the massive amounts of ore still in place in the friendly confines of Idaho and the light years it would take for a comparable micro-junior to catch up to us, I feel pretty good about our prospects for the future. Certainly nothing is guaranteed but this really seems to be the bargain of the century.

Conventional wisdom tells us that 1 junior in 1000 becomes a mine. Those are awfully short odds. That said, it is hard for me to imagine this NOT becoming a mine. All one needs to do is look at the photos of the progress being made. It would be pretty easy to assign 50/50 odds that War Eagle Mountain will once again reveal her riches for all to behold under the SFMI banner.

I have a friend in Texas that I keep in touch with. I met him at a Toronto shareholders meeting for another exploration company that we both have positions in. I consider him a smart man and a cautious investor. I've mentioned SFMI to him on a few occasions over the last year or so. Speaking to him the other day he confessed that these prices were too much for him to resist and he is now the proud owner of a quarter million shares, and will be adding as his finances dictate for the rest of our journey.

He is not the only smart man I have come to know since I've been here. While I have not yet met any of the posters on this board personally, I feel like I know most of you. I feel like you guys are, as a group, way above average when it comes to common sense and intelligence. I feel like most of you are comfortable that one day the Falcon will soar (after a bumpy take-off of course) but soar she will. That's good enough for me. I was out of the country during the last shareholders meeting, but it'll be the last one I miss. I feel like the next one will be a hum-dinger. I can't wait.

A nickel? That's just silly. I'm gettin all I can.

Best Wishes to All,

ag

New Message
Please login to post a reply