Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I'm copying this here for two reasons.. 1 it is a good post, 2 it might get deleted and if so we have a copy to repost minus what could be TOS violations (ihub standards)

You can be forgiven for not knowing that because you are not long in the knowledge base like some of us are.

LOL

Deep Rock:
They got fired for doing a nasty bit of contract work in the stupid early stab at putting the mill in at a defunct potato factory in Murphy.

They were scuttled by PQ in the debacle's aftermath.

I think the guy you need to milk to the max for ALL the skinny is town drunk, LOL. Just go back to earlier posts this week and its right there, obvious as heck. Thats all I'm going to say, LOL.

I mean.... some of us have it completely figured out. I just can not fathom two things at this stage:

1.) After the Deep Rock events and all the wink wink thats been posted over the years, why hasn't everybody figured it out? Its obvious who is who and what is what and its equally obvious this little company is the real deal; that there is gold and silver aplenty and its solidly represented in excellent grades in the tons and tons of freely available piles that have been brought down and are being ground into concentrate.

2.) Why am I the only one to figure out who is being paid for all this unidentified "consulting work"? Its 100% obvious and its so darn smart for PQ to be doing it that it deserves applause that is as loud as thunder. Just a clue, guys.... SFMI is the creation of a realestate success story. What kind of thing should you expect a real estate success story guy, who fully understands the benefits of ownership, to do to protect his interest and thus, that of each and every other shareholder out there? What could he possibly be spending money on that would help us massively by him accomplishing it.... bearing in mind that he is a real estate guy, tried and true? And the clues that spell it out are right there in the recent filings, for heaven's sake!!!

Thats its gang. If folks have to be led by the nose to the obvious and if they can not see that what is being done is genuinely the best thing for shareholders, then I'm not going to be the one to lead folks there.

Its just plain obvious.... and its right there between the lines in the recent filings.

Just quit criticizing long enough to put your thinking cap on.

I bet even the guy who used to be with Deep Rock can tell you, LOL

Imperial Whazoo

New Message
Please login to post a reply