Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Dec 23, 2011 11:58AM
Dec 23, 2011 12:00PM

Thanks man. Here's the juice:

TWST: In summary, what will be the key message you wish to convey? What compels an investor to include SMFI, not only as a part of their current portfolio, but also as a part of their long-term investment strategy?

Mr. Quilliam: What would compel an investor is the combination of factors. Number one, there was, according to the USGS, which published in 1926 a report that the mountain held at those days' prices approximate $10 billion. And gold at that time was $25 an ounce, and silver was $1 or $2 - basically, silver was considered as a nuisance. So if there was $10 billion in 1926, God knows today what the numbers will be, but that's number one.
Number two is the price of the stock, although not reflective of the position of the company, for the future it is certainly very attractive to anybody who wants to get in on the bottom step and be carried right to the top of the escalator. And those two factors together should make anybody that understands the potential of gold and silver, let alone the company, but simply the potential of gold and silver as metals and as revenue-producing metals, should be eager to jump into a situation such as this.

TWST: Is there anything that we've overlooked?

Mr. Quilliam: No. Frankly, I think we've covered it all. We're very busy going onward and upward, if I may say. And with the completion of various stages, which have been very successful in the past, with completion of these stages in the coming months, I think we shall have a great year ahead of us.

Dec 23, 2011 12:58PM
Dec 23, 2011 02:04PM
Dec 23, 2011 04:29PM
Dec 23, 2011 05:47PM
Dec 24, 2011 08:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply