Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Perhaps you should do more dd before you believe portions of what Pierre said about the size of the deposits on WEM and his source for the 1926 report. First, the 1926 report by Piper and Laney was published by the Idaho Bureau of Mines - not the USGS. Pierre's stated 1926 gold price was $25./oz when it was actually $20./oz in 1926. Pierre lists silver at $1-2./oz when it was $.54/oz in 1926.
The important discrepancy is Pierre comment that the 1926 report listed the 1926 value of WEM at $10 bil., which , at 1926 $20./oz Au equiv., would mean there are 500 mil. oz. Au equiv. in WEM. A Very large Au deposit would be 30 mil. oz. The 1926 report does not give a $ value to WEM. The only report I remember listing resources on WEM is the undated Idaho Bureau of Mines two page report (1975?) that lists WEM as possibly having 5-8 mil. oz. Au equiv. in it, but with no $ figures given.
Are there large deposits of Au-Ag in WEM? Most certainly yes. Could the Au-Ag we find possibly be larger than the 5-8 mil. estimate of the IBM? Yes. I think the estimates that RK and PQ gave me in 2008 are fairly close to what we will find. They both said they think we have between 12-15 mil. oz Au equivalent (NOT 12-15 mil. oz GOLD) in WEM. Will we find 500 mil oz. Au equiv. in WEM? No.
New Message
Please login to post a reply