Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Spoke with Signature Stock Transfer regarding the direct registration option that Pic mentioned the other day. According to the person I spoke with neither SFMI or GHDC can participate in direct registration today. Both companies (SFMI or GHDC) must sign off on the direct registration process as a company first and notify their transfer agent (Signature Services) to begin the process once approved. I will contact IR and start the ball rolling that we as shareholders want the option of direct registration with both companies.

I hope you all contact IR also and begin this process as quickly as you can. Holding your securities in street name is no longer practical or safe as long as your broker allows hypothication or rehypothication. The sad part being a financially sound brokerage company can be raided due to hypothication over night and loose everything. Also due to the new bankrupcy rules and regulations derivitive holders and repo holders are reimbursed first before the bond holders / preferred stock holder/ common share holders are settled. Become your own central bank and eliminate the middle man brokerages for your own safety and peace of mind.

Also make sure your brokerage account has both outgoing direct registration forms and incoming direct registration forms available should you still desire to trade your shares regularly through the broker.

Jan 18, 2012 03:54PM
Jan 18, 2012 04:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply