Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Mar 21, 2012 02:38AM

Cowboy,

Nice sentiments, but maybe not the best solution. Converting each B share to 40 common shares would only increase the total number of shares, but still give the Qs the same number of votes. I'd vote for reducing the power of the B shares votes, though. And I'm not sure many people except GHDC holders are going to go for a 1 to 1 exchange for SFMI. Maybe one based on sp...

One thing I would vote on, if it hasn't happened by then, would be to remove CQ from the BOD (as well as DQ), and also remove him as mill manager. You know why, of course.

I haven't read the materials about getting this stuff on the ballot, but I'm not even sure we could get items on to be voted on. I can't believe that PQ wouldn't have set it up to prevent stuff like that. Better to stand up at the meeting and ask a question like: "In any other company, someone who ran a mill for two years at 15% recovery would be fired. Why hasn't that happened here?" I'd like to see PQ's response, which you wouldn't see if there were just a vote.

spiny

New Message
Please login to post a reply