Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Mar 21, 2012 03:05PM
Mar 21, 2012 04:17PM
Mar 21, 2012 05:11PM

Mar 21, 2012 07:30PM
Mar 21, 2012 08:41PM
Mar 21, 2012 09:10PM

I take issue with your 'emotionally balanced' comment...if it was directed at me...and don't call me paranoid...or 'Shirley'.

There is a considerable gap between justifiable 'venting' or 'anger'...and emotional stability. There is also a time to stand up and express one's opinons. What is the difference between 'indifference' and cowardice? Pretty extreme I would say.

Anyway, Pic, don't make me angry or I may become a sociopath and kick the cat or step in front of a little old lady in the grocery store. Then it will be all your fault.

Sacasm and attempted humour aside, allow me to be positiive this fine Spring morning as I have seen a sign of optimism. It may be nothing more than a omen but for the first time I've noticed, TD online trading has actually got real time (?) bid and ask for SFMI. Also, for a while now, you can buy (yes, I said 'buy') SFMI online rather than having to call the buy in. Selling has always been available.

You will notice gold/siver down again with the $US/bonds up today. There is 'no inflation' (read my lips). We are coming into the final convulsions of the gold/silver suppression...as the desperation becomes most palpable.

By year end I expect the picture to be incredibly positive...and to repeat myself, I think next year will see the biggest returns in history (much better than the late seventies) in for the JPM sector. SFMI will be part of it.

Mar 22, 2012 10:57AM
Mar 22, 2012 10:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply