Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Well, it is PQ's attitude to those who backed him from the beginning that speaks poorly of the man's character, amongst other things. That's waht angers me and should anger most. I outlined all the reasons...and I'm sure there are many more from those who have spoken to him over the years and those who attended the annual meetings. No point in regurgitating it all over again...as many over the last several months have already justifiably vented their spleen. CQ s still there. All shareholders really expect is honesty and timeliness.

Thanks to those who understand/sympathize. It is not my intent to undermine the share price or upset shareholders. Feet need to be held to the fire.

Okay, what really matters is the return on our investment. Doing what you've always done will get you what you've always got. Is the character of one PQ going to change? No. But guess what! In spite of poor management this project is the rare one that will still succeed...because, as you all point out, as we all know, the goodies are there.

Pic and others are upset with me because I have been negative...but truthful...a spade is a spade. You need not fear for your investment for it will reap great rewards over the next few years. I have said it many times, buying the stock here is a gift. That does not mean that we shareholders should not make PQ absolutely aware of what we are thinking. The guy is a bully...or tries to be one. He is riding high in the stirrups now. Let's hope he just can't screw it up. He is playing in the really big leagues with the really big sharks and sociopaths now because the the loot is just too big. The fact that the stock is trading so low is absolute proof in my opinion that PQ is being set up to play ball the way the big boys want him to.

Call me what you want. We will all have front row seats to the next act of this long play. So, only time will tell...as to when and how much the price of out tickets will be justified.

New Message
Please login to post a reply